whatz up ray?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 22, 2002
mp3.com
hey ray wut up homie, I dont know if you remember me, but you,reese and I went to da radio station bout a year ago, to do that radio show, but anyway's I'm lookin for someone to rep me and my music, I think you did a good job with full clip, and since reese and I were related and artist I'd thought I ask, and also i'm lookin for used studio equipment for my home studio, if you have any or no where I could get some, hit ah negro bacc..www.mp3.com/blacleif

Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
Thanks for the props man for real & yea, I do remember you dawg...you was real cool. Right now tho man I am 3 "serious" years into this and barely gettin to my own personal music and that is because I chose to do other things before myself + I am outa state now so reppin someone from Cali would be kinda difficult for me to do at the moment. If I were in Cali it might be another story man. I appreciate you havin a mufucka in mind tho, that means I must have done something right amongst the few that seem to think not you feel me?

And for studio shyt....^^^ That would be your man right there.

Stay Up...Peace.