WHATS YOUR THAUGHTS ON KURT WARNER?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
Go

i agree,he has the same team around him,as long as they can all stay heathly i think he has a very good chance of returning to his old form,i think the rams will be a factor in the nfc this year
________
OPEL ZAFIRA

Sep 13, 2002
back ups name slip my mind. but start him. he was what 5-0 or 6-0 last year.

if they would have kept him last year the results would have been better.

May 10, 2002
This is probly his last shot to show the Rams that he can lead them back to the promise land.....If he plays like he did last year, Bulger will step in and play well.....And yep, if they woulda continued to play bulger last year, they mighta made the playoffs....

Aug 26, 2002
coming from the STL, we feel ole boy ain;t done, but he need to prove he still worth it.........everybody has bad season, it ain't fair that he came out off tops with a Bowl.................just a good team around him period....

Mar 18, 2003
I think quaterbacks can be seperated into two seperate catagories. There are those who are only as good as the offense built around them, and there are those that create plays, or in other words, they make it happen. You put Kurt Warner on the Bengals, he will likely fail. On the flipside, if you threw Favre on the Bengals, although any playoff hopes would likely be out of the question, he would have much more success then Warner because he is a guy that can build an offense of his own, in that he will make players around him better.

I can't say for certain where Warner fits in, I havent seen him play for anyone but the Rams, but when you look at his numbers last season, it kind of gives it away.

P-Nut

Sicc OG
Sep 23, 2002
proppa said:
back ups name slip my mind. but start him. he was what 5-0 or 6-0 last year.

if they would have kept him last year the results would have been better.

i agree, i think he still has some good games in him and if he uses some of his potential and the team backs him like 2-3 years ago, they could see another Bowl. but he has to prove himself, its one of those times when you have to see it, talkin' just wont cut it.