Whats something you always wanted when you were a kid but never got?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
this sounds dumb .... but when i was a kid, i always wanted the Jordans but my parents were always like 'fuck that... off to pay-less'. now that i gotta buy my own shoes, i can't afford em myself lol

Sep 23, 2002
^^^^ My parents was the same way. Everytime I wanted somethin they was like "Do you got that kinda money", lol. WTF? But it taught me to be more independent, if I wanted it I had to get it myself.
Somethin I always wanted was a go-kart too, but they said "fuck that, the closest you gettin to a go-kart is ridin one at Cool Crest". lol

Jun 27, 2002
1984 storm shadow gi joe, the OG all white one

a damn go cart too......

a nintendo when it first came out.......

naked pictures of The Golden Girls (especially Sofia)

a penis pump

175 lbs of chunky peanut butter

an gold played crackpipe with my name engraved on it

Paula Abdul

Apr 25, 2002
jordans and a nba/nfl parka.
all my friends had parents breaking bread on clothes their kid would grow out of in a couple months. i was envious as hell but later learned my parents did right by me. they always had me shopping at pay less the rack and ross.

Daveyboy

Sicc Triple OG
Apr 25, 2002
one of those little plastic cars that you could ride in but you had to push it with your feet...and i also asked for a gokart but i ended up getting a minibike...no im all grown up and i bought one myself but i can barely fit in the damn thing...