whats some laid back g shit and pimp music from oklahoma?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 7, 2002
any other talented rappers from there? oh and i wasn't really feelin much of 918 except for this one album it was okay to me maybe i gotta listen to it when im high but who else has bangers?

Apr 8, 2004
Seem like more comin outta Tulsa than Oklahoma City. I like the feel of that Tulsa shit

Playya 1000 albums do be goin for alot of money. His shit aiight though. He be comin wit that ol school West Coast funk.

Big Bur-na got tight shit, especially that Daze of Bur-na.
918 got some hardcore shit. Some real ass street lyrics.

All Tulsa rappers rep the Northside. Sound like they be goin through some shit too.

Aug 7, 2002
yeah i've never really checked out oklahoma music..but i know oklahoma got alot of peeps out here that been thru some shit and oklahoma city is a cool ass lil town to live in too

Dec 1, 2005
YEA ALOT OF RAPPERS FROM TULSA ARE COMIN FROM EITHER DA NORTHSIDE OR DA EASTSIDE AND OKLAHOMA CITY GOT A BANG OF MU'FUCCAZ WHO BOUT TO BLOW FROM ALL DIFFERENT SIDES OF OKC
DAT NIGGA NITRO SIGNED WIT STAT QUO AND YOUNG FOOL WAS GON DO IT SOON TO R.I.P. TO HIM

myspace.com/okla405nicca