Whats really?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 20, 2003
Whats really good people i come in here every day and dont see anything new so....whats good with you, what do you got going on, what projects, what new local cds have you picked up, what are you selling?

Me I got The Unexpected Arrival Mixtape on sale Hosted by Dylan Formely of DA Band(Bad Boy) Feat Dylan (On two songs) and Kurupt young Gotti, 13 Bangers back to back only $5 bucks in the streets or e mail me
[email protected]

Last Local cd i got was Big Serg...The cover looks really good on this cd theres a few good songs I would suggest you pick it up and support

If you guys wanna know anything about Unexpected Arrival what going on or wanna get a mixtape holler at me

[email protected]

Ryan

Apr 25, 2002
Me I just have been working on streaming the good cuts from all of my cds (National as well as 360 local), its looking like the Northwest section is going to have around 2000 mp3s. From there I'm going to try and make a "best 206 rap songs ever out of Seattle" playlist of some sort, for personal use only of course but I'll post it up on the siccness just for fun. It'll take awhile though.

May 2, 2002
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Dividenz has been busy selling albums, mostly out of town now, and we've been in the studio working on the new shit. I've been doing a lot of verses for other peoples albums too to keep the name out. I'm planning on being in Cali and Denver within the next few months to network. Haven't been able to get on the computer too much lately but i've been out there keeping the hustle alive