Whats "Here comes the night" like?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 21, 2002
Is it worth buying?

Also whats inner city poet like?

Which is the better of the 2...

Has GD done anything as tight as gangbangin poetry or Creative Differences?

Does he still spit fast and does he still produce his own shit?

Jun 2, 2002
in my opnion:

'here comes the night' has too many guest, mainly no names, features which ruineds the cd for me. the beats are mainly if not all done by gangsta dre. they're pretty damn good beats too.

'inner city poet' is a classic to me just go out and buy it.

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I think Inner City Poet is better overall.......the GD raps on Here Comes the Night outshine the beats, but there are a bunch of guests that just aren't on his level

May 10, 2002
I DIDNT REALLY LIKE INNER CITY POET AT ALL TO MANY GAY ASS BEATS TO ME, HERE COMES THE NIGHT WAS COO' NOT GREAT. HE STILL HASNT PUT ANYTHING OUT TO ME SINCE GANG BANGING POETRY THAT HES MORE THEN CAPABLE OF DOING, HES ONE OF THE TIGHTEST LYRACISTS BUT HIS PRODUCTION BE LACKEN BIG TIME IN MY OPINION!!!

Jul 7, 2002
^^^^^no hard feelings mayne but ya need ta untie those knots in yo head cause u got it all twisted!!!! Inner City Poets str8 heat and as said b-4 a classic. And while Here comes the night isn't close to the same level as inner city, Dre still come off on quite a few of the songs. Both are worth gettin tho.