WHATS GOIN DOWN IN THE NW?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 4, 2002
Well Cool Nutz is gonna Put out the Goon Squad Cd pretty soon which is gonna be sicc as fuck with e-40 BG and shit then Cool Nutz solo is gonna come out later called I HATE COOL NUTZ and its being released under Sick Wit It Records it exctive produced by 40 wata... then another solo but nutz called to cali and back.... oh and also Brotha Luv solo, and New maniac LOk solo

Aug 18, 2003
MrFedEx503 said:
Well Cool Nutz is gonna Put out the Goon Squad Cd pretty soon which is gonna be sicc as fuck with e-40 BG and shit then Cool Nutz solo is gonna come out later called I HATE COOL NUTZ and its being released under Sick Wit It Records it exctive produced by 40 wata... then another solo but nutz called to cali and back.... oh and also Brotha Luv solo, and New maniac LOk solo
might have 2 checc that out.

Nov 16, 2002
Monster Mashin said:
DA MARK im tryin not 2 argue wit busterz & suckaz like ya self so im jus gonna act like i didnt hear that ol hoe shit you jus said.
Fuck you bitch and your 800 different internet aliases, you come up with a new one every week. Get a life, I bet your a 12 year old nerd thinking your tough talking shit on here. We all know this kid is still gonna live with his parents in the trailer park until he's 30.