whats everyone think about McNabb??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I saw a few days agp on espn, they had what they was callin the tuffest performances.. an they had McNabb playin on the broke ankle an they were tryin to compare it to Ronnie Lott cuttin his finger off so he could play.................is that comparable??????

your leg will heal, but cuttin your finger off means you can only count to 4 1/2 on one hand forever

Apr 25, 2002
Re: Eagles beotch

BAMMER said:
McNabb is fithy.Wish he was playin against the Whiners monday.

McNabb is the only offense on that team yall ain't finna do shit monday night, but even with him in the game you know what we did to yall last year!!! 8 downs inside the 5 yard line and yall couldn't get no points!!! what a shame. props to McNabb though that mufucka a soldier.

Apr 25, 2002
Re: Re: Re: Eagles beotch

BAMMER said:

Get Reezelle,last year is over.All you whiner fans wanna focus on the past.GET OFF THIS DICK.last year,last year,last year......
i know last year is over and you got the same team as last year so yall goin get the same results a mufuckin loss!!! and i ain't on nobodies dick he's a good fuckin player and i'm simply given him props cuz he is the eagles without him yall ain't shit!!!

Aug 15, 2002
at an interview in hawaii before last years pro bowl him and some other dude were high as fuck tryin to hide it with sunglasses . they were actin hella goofy. jim rome said " so who's gonna win afc or nfc" mcnabb replied "hey we both got on these dark ass glasses like we are tryin to hide our eyes cuz we dont want nobody to see them." then they both just started bustin up.