Whats everyone doing today??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
im just gonna chill and get drunk wit a homeboy, i got a pint of 151 and a fifth of malibu rum and the pineapple juice to go wit it for the caribou lou. this is my first time having 151.

also did u get a lot of snow??

Feb 26, 2003
Im living in holland and its 8.25 pm here so im already drunk... im high... im gonna light som fireworks at 12 o'clock... and after that im going to the club with some homys...

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
kaoz206 said:
151 is some instant fire to your stomach, take it easy with that drink bro.......
i will thats why we splitting a pint of it but that plus the malibu rum for 2 ppl will get you fucked up!

last new years i had a lil over a pint of gin, a pint of E&J and after i was totally fucked i drank a pint of belvedeere cuzz there was like $150 worth of it around me.

Sep 4, 2002
151 aint holdin nothing to everclear.... i got these two homies who killed a 5th of everclear in a day. they are stupid.....

And everclear will light your stomach mouth and throat up like no other. like takin a shot of nail polish remover

Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
So Tony, I'm gonna come kick it at yer house tonight, and drink your shit. I was tryin' to collect some ends to buy Hpnotiq and Henn for some Hulk Juice, but I couldn't get the dividends together. So isntead, I'm just gonna copme mooch of your Caribou Lou, if that's cool.

Everclear does fuck you up. Splittin' a 5th of it in a day, that's pre-cool, but isn't that hard of a task. I took a few shots straight and didn't even get buzzed. One of the shots, for some dumb reason, I thought I'd hold in my mouth for a while... like wine tasting. Bad idea, shit literally burnt my mouth. That was fucked up. Yes though, respect the Everclear... have an out of state friend bring you a bottle for the holidays, then go shot for shot with those who think they can hold there own.