whats down

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rezz

Apr 26, 2002
hows everyone doin. just thought id say whats up to every1. hopefully people made the transition smoothly.

in the journey of life growth is always Accompanied with change. but this move is for the better and the site will reach new heights.

shouts to vamps for the time and energy he puts in.

to all the rest of you. what did you think of the reviews on the main page. if any of you have the albums that were reviewed did you agree or disagree with what was said. over the years my ears have gotten real Impatient so I might not be as friendly as in past times.

but just glad to see the site up and standing on solid ground. now lets take this foundation and make it into a giant Conglomerate that will take over the Net.

Rezz

Apr 26, 2002
actually the "Group" is on lay away at the moment. lack of motivation from the other members so Deception is just working on his solo album right now. We got 5 tracks complete at the moment and are going to record 5-7 more tracks within the next month and a half. Then it should be completely ready to release in July. If you see JR tell him we are waiting on a track from him. Its not too late and we can still use one of his tracks if he can get it to me within the next couple of weeks.

my email is [email protected]