Whats been up D.E.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 14, 2004
Its been a minute since I was on here. Just giving shots out. Did I see and F.U. 3? Damn its over for the rap game now.

Aug 22, 2003
Pardon Me Mr. DE

I have been a fan for a few years, and have loved your shit the entire time. Just had a quick question about your fascination with the Newswoman Edie Lambert. After hearing that first track on Instrumania: Level B and seeing the small lil shnippet in your new DVD, it's obvious you are attracted to this woman. Occasionally I catch a glimpse of her on Channel 3, and I must admit she is a good looking classy broad. Is it based purely on looks, or does her role in the Sac town have anything to do with it?

May 8, 2002
www.fahrenheitrecords.com
FU3... The Dark Assembly. Oct. Straight heat!! An album full of that gangsta bite! If they aint known yet, they fixin to know in a minute!!!

I am obsessed with Edie Lambert. She single handedly developed my interest in current events. I am the president of the Edie Lambert fan club. Because of her looks and personality, I think Edie Lambert is the most beautiful woman on Earth.

Aug 22, 2006
Hey Poppa,
Fuck you nigga i'm still cookin Lith,i'm coming out with CRI so fuck you I still have that dope hit out on you and mom. If you don't love a thug let me know who you is Bitch nigga cause i'm gona see derius & deroun saturday Fuck 35% EyE want 45%$ I is double a c!!

Aug 22, 2003
Another Question for MR-The - D.E>

DE- what up -your music is so unique and different, i was wondering what some of your favorite artists/albums were, and not just rap music....

also whats up with your girl lilla D'mone, i see her album dropped or is dropping, are you on any tracks??