whatever happend to HOME TEAM ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 6, 2003
Their via satelite... CD was cool. Don't know what they're up to now, though. I liked debonaire when he was a member of the poison clan. It thought he had more skills than JT.
You're reminiscing on the good old days, Caffeine? So do I. There are so many great records from back in the days that were slept on.

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
im a big poison clan fan, debonaire should of never left JT. HOME TEAM should of continue making records.

Dec 11, 2002
YALL TOOK IT WAY BACK, HOME TEAM WAS THE SHIT, THAT WAS BACK N LIKE 90. I HEARD THEY WAS STRUNG OUT ON DOPE FOR A MINUTE AND NOW THEY ARE SIGNED TO A LOCAL LABEL IN MIAMI. DEVENERE WAS TIGHT SO WAS DRUGS. YEAH I THINK IF COOL AND DRE PRODUCED SOME OF THEIR TRACKS THAT WOULD BE SICK

Jan 6, 2003
I think he left Poison clan because he wasn't cool with the gangsta lyrics. Him and his brother are originally from the Bronx so I guess songs about bitches they hate are too much when you are more of a battle MC. Deb has a big talent, though. Don't know if he's still cool with JT.

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
Flowjob said:
I think he left Poison clan because he wasn't cool with the gangsta lyrics. Him and his brother are originally from the Bronx so I guess songs about bitches they hate are too much when you are more of a battle MC. Deb has a big talent, though. Don't know if he's still cool with JT.
thanks for the info