whatever happend to BLACKJACK "black sunday"??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
i remember i pick up that album years ago cause of the album cover and it turned out to be good.. whatever happend to them??
a fat joint was "a moment of silence" bad ass beat..

Jun 28, 2002
They broke up. Mac Pacino of Mac & A.K is "Mac Dad E" andone of the members in that group. He is the light skinned bald head one on the cover in the front.

One of the members goes by the name "Black Jack", but his name was "G" Money.

DSP is still doin his thang, he got fire lyrics.

The group Black Jack broke up in 1992 and weren't even together when when the album "Street to Da Grave" came out.

Me and Mac formed "Mac & A.K." and went on to sign with Tommy Boy Records in New York.

Black Jack put out an album on Penalty records (who was distributed through Tommy Boy Records) called "Addicted to the Game".

We have recorded with DSP one of the members, but the group hasn't recorded since 1992.

A.K.

MR. CLEEN

CEO/Producer of E&K Music Group
Apr 25, 2002
Caffeine If you was feelin Black Sunday, which was my favorite song on that album, I was the last rapper on that song. I used to go by the name Mac Dad-E, I just shortened it to Mac, sometimes Mac Pacino or Mr. Cleen. You should order the Mac & A.K. album "MONEY RHYMES" if you want to hear some new and improved shit.... Git at me on my PM, I'll give you a cool price on a cd.