whatever happend to BAAAD NEEEWS BROOOOOWN?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Dude was a judo world champion before and after WWF.

He most messed with judo after WWF, but also did a little bit of wrestling in Japan, haven't heard much of him since the mid ninties, probably retired. I read an interview from him back in like 2001, but he didn't really talk much current wrestling, mostly old road stories.

He also goes by the name Bad News Allen.

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/profiles/b/bad-news-allen.html

Retirement

Allen Coage had to retired after 22 years in the ring due to the poor condition of his knees..

Allen & Helen Coage now live in Calgary, and have nine children -- three boys and six girls -- and 14 grandkids..

Allen Coage still works occasional spot shows for promoters like Tony Condello in Winnipeg and Tim Flowers in Vancouver..

Allen Coage says he'd eventually like to end up promoting a wrestling organization out of Calgary..

Allen Coage is working on a book about his career filled with inside wrestling stories..

2005: Rick Bogner & "Bad News" Allen Coage now run a wrestling school out of Calgary, Alberta, Canada..

Dec 30, 2003
J_ENTERTAINMENT said:
what ever happened to that guy? Anybody remember when he got into it with Jake the Snake and said his big sewer rats from new york would kill his snakes?
i got that shit on tape.... i remember he threw jake the snake to the turnbuckle.. and jake the snake hella gave him that "up your ass" motion with his arms and fell over.....