What you guys think

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
Auction ended almost a month ago, and package went out not long after.
CD was "FACTORY SEALED" no cracks in case when I sent it.
I get this email TODAY

"Hello. I reccently won this JDiggs CD from you on ebay. Upon opening the package, I noticed the CD was cracked along the surface. Please let me know what we can do as far as a return/refund, as I have no use for this CD if it wont play. Thanks."

I am calling BULLSHIT. But I can't really fight it and the shit ended cheap. But I don't wanna just give money away ya know. Think I am gonna just send him a new one since I have a couple more. I wish sellers were more protected, it sucks.

Oct 15, 2004
yeah ive gotten a few bullshit emails myself. do what u feel. if its been that long, most likely its a lie. he wants his money back thats all.

Apr 25, 2006
I've received damaged goods sometimes and have been accused of sending damaged goods. Usually when i receive it damaged Ill let them know see what they want to do maybe even send a pic to them to let them know it's legit or send it back. The one time someone said they'd received damage goods from me I told them no problem just ship it back to me and I will refund. Never heard anything back and I assumed he was pissed he spent his money...lol

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
Just tell him/her to send it back for a full refund. I don't refund "ANYTHING", unless you send it back. Honestly people know that it's not your fault when goods get damage during shipping. It's a standard and unwritten rule. Some people are just some tight ass mooches or just a straight up asshole. It doesn't matter which one, because they both qualify as an ass. Some people try to see if your going to fall for the banana in the tail pipe trick (Eddie Murphy in Beverly Hills Cops I). Lol!