what would you do if this happened to you?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
SF
last night 3 ounces of chronic got jacked from my homie's pad.
now obviously you cant report shit like that.
so now we have everyone we know searching the town for any leads as to who jacked the shit and when we find out someone's gonna have a huge hospital bill.
has anyone else been jacked like this, and what did you do? how did you find out who did it?
also, what if the person who did it is someone you know? cuz around here, everyone knows who is who. does his ass still get sent to the ER? call me a snitch but if I know the dude he's still gonna be in deep shit.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Don't hospitalize him. Just do something to him that you can't get in trouble for either. Rampage his house and steal anything illegal he has. He can't report that.

I've got shit jacked before. My boys kept their eyes and ears open, but they never let anyone know that they knew. They kept it a secret. Talked about shit, dropped leads, and just listened to what people had to say. If you go around asking who did it, you'll never find out.

Eventually, I found out who jacked my shit. It was easy to find the kid who randomly had a shitload of weed and wouldn't tell anybody who he got it off of. Went to his house, stole back what was left, stole some bowls, a bong, all the alcohol he had. Then we threw 6 friendly bricks at his window.

A week later, he confronted me in front of my boys. All i said was "what goes around comes around", then i beat his ass, one on one.

A

askgarcia

if he puts his stash somewhere were its kind of hidden then you know someone close jacked it...if he has it laying around like in a dresser then theres no telling who the fuck took it...im betting you got a slim chance of finding the ppl...but if you do find them...just bust up their ride or house etc etc...dont get physical with them...let the trouble come to you, ya digz!

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
You guys who keep a bunch of weed in your homes are askin for it.My homie had an invasion robbery,the two dudes came in strapped and grabbed my 2 friends sons as hostages and literally held the pistols to these kids heads.All that risk on both sides for a few thousand in marajuana.....Stupid as fuck.

My boys a mark just for havin all that shit in his crib,when he should be focused on keeping his kid in a safe and secure home.

May 4, 2002
Does some marijuana mean that much to you ? Is it enough to make you act in such an inhumane way ?

Im all for smokin weed , but weed is like a plant of happiness. I think too much emphasis is placed on it to be honest. If the weed means that much to you , it sounds like you may have a problem. That sounds like a drug problem. You are relying on it too much.

If Bob Marley got his shit took , he would probably smile ...... play a song on his guitar ........ and then cop himself a fresh new sack and enjoy the "plant of happiness".

Jun 25, 2002
if he's havin that much shit layin around all the time (or more) he should do what my boy did when he was on, invest in a $100-200 fuccin safe to keep that shit locced in...my boy's was'nt very big, could hold a couple p's and some bread, but shit was unbreakable unless you got deniro pullin some of that shit from 'the score'

Apr 25, 2002
SF
Scottie Pimpin said:
Does some marijuana mean that much to you ? Is it enough to make you act in such an inhumane way ?

Im all for smokin weed , but weed is like a plant of happiness. I think too much emphasis is placed on it to be honest. If the weed means that much to you , it sounds like you may have a problem. That sounds like a drug problem. You are relying on it too much.
what are you talking about?? did you really think he was going to smoke it all? thats retarded..
he's doin this shit for the money man. so its not about the weed its about the money. it aint even about "some marijuana" if someone broke into your home and stole a thousand bucks from you what the fuck would you do? thats what I'm asking.

still dont know who did it by the way...

and SKITZO what part of the 805 are you from homie I'm from Santa Barbara

Apr 25, 2002
Someone close too him stole it I guarantee you, or a friend of a friend.... There is no way someone out of the blue would just steal your stash from the pad. Unless he is exposing too much game and people just know shit will be there. In that case if not a friend a close neighbor or someone from the block. I got ripped off once, and instantly new who it was I went to his pad that night stole his bike. bong, stereo, parent's VCR, and some tapes..... All he got from me was some spary paint and a pager. So I eneded up on top. LOL The principle is have some respect...
This happened in 95-96 "tagging Graff. days" LOL

Good luck finding the perp.....