What was the best concert you have seen?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

MB3

Sicc OG
Aug 26, 2002
Can you tell me what was the best concert you visited?

Man I've only been at three concerts because my favorite artists don't come over here to germany. So let me know who did the best concert that you've seen.

May 2, 2002
I'd have to say the Fantastic Damage Tour with El-P and the Def Jux crew. And actually, they do tour in Europe every now and then, so if you ever hear of them coming around there you should DEFINITELY check them out.

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Fantastic Damage Tour with El-P, Lif, AesopRock, RJD2, Abilities..shit was tight.....The Roots put on a great show, I've seen them a few different times with different people, but damn, they're off the hook...I can't wait til the Revenge of the Robots Tour comin up..and I'm sure the Atmosphere and Murs tour will be hot....Living Legends shows are good too as long as Murs is there, if no Scarub or no Murs, no M-1.

Aug 5, 2002
LOL ID HAD TO SAY THE TIME I SEEN AP-9,FULLY LOADED,AND KILLA TAY HERE IN FRESNO...KILLA TAY WAS PERFORMIN MR MAFIOSO THEN A FIGHT BROKE OUT THEN EVERYONE STARTED SCRAPPIN..THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN A GUN SHOT...THEN THE CLUB WAS EMPTY...

C

CinFul-1

Fuck that, The Siccness Concert was Sicc as FUCK!!!!!
Doomsday, First Degree, Zagg, Loki, Phonk Beta, Cos, P Folks etc. Doomsday was just tight live!!!! And when Lynch went up on the stage doin his crazy shit, it was just tight as Fuck!!!!!

May 6, 2002
Nickatina put on a dope ass show in san diego, what other rappers let you give them your blunt and toke it onstage while performing your favorite song, shit was tight

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
i've seen Snoop in concert a couple times, he came pretty tight on the Up In Smoke tour when it came to Toronto(even though i don't like Eminem, Dre, Xzibit ect). it was cool to see Warren G open up the show, he's always been one of my favorites and it was also good to see WC and Devin there

May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
went to like three Bone concerts in san jo..they was tight..one was at Great America..after the concert hella foos started rioting shit was funny..niggas was robbin the candy store right across from were the concert was..

another at the Convention Center in San Jose..wit mac mall,jt,rbl,mac10..hella foos....Mac Mall stopped his performance an was bout to woop some dudes ass in the audiance...it was a coo ass concert tho..after the show JT was swingin his 5.0...