what up lynch and art beezy here is some more pics from the portland show octavius...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 11, 2003
aol.com
it was a great show thanks for siccmade and doomsday for coming to my record store and studio ,and letting me promote the show ,cant wait to get it packed out again we had about 825 peeps next show 1,500 holla at me octavius the promoter miller........

Apr 11, 2003
aol.com
shit i tried to upload these pics

somebody on here that knows how to jpg and post these tight ass pics give me your email i will send you the pics to post up ! lynch whats your email addy hommie i will send you some .octavius...................

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
I Dont Know Shit About Working With Computers Other Than Going On The Net And Playing Games But Whats Up Wit Sum New Concerts. Anybody From The Yay Area Comin Within A Couple Months. Oh And Ya Store Is Tight Thanx For The Tix To Lynch.

Apr 11, 2003
aol.com
re:pics

smoked out 213 i sent you the pics to your email addy tfinney did you get them?yeah im working on some more shows right now come by the store i will give you some pics from the concert kodoog did you get yours i emailed you to homey i will try to get the flicks posted asap .......................

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
Nah Dogg I Aint Get The Pics But Ima Ride Down There To Ya Store This Weekend To Swoop On Them Pics. You Open On Saturdays Cuz Thats When I Planned On Comin. I Gotta Hit Up Beaverton And Get Twisted Me And The Homie Just Got A 1/2 Gal Of Hen And A Fifty Sack So Ya Know Ima Be Busy Tonight and Recouperatin Tommorow. So Yeah Oc Ima Get Wit Cha On Saturday