What top 3 thizz albums are a must cop?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 8, 2006
mayne u kids are wack. all the albums u droppin on here as top 3 are the newer popular shit
if u want that classic real OG bay shit
top 3 albums
are :
Dubee- turfmatic
mac dre-stupid doo doo dumb
all the rompalations.

Apr 8, 2006
and by the way i was slappin both sides of the gate when it came out originally
before thizz re released it on their label
it was originally just on gateway
so copp that official OG shit. yee cuddies stay up!

May 30, 2005
Patricio831 said:
mayne u kids are wack. all the albums u droppin on here as top 3 are the newer popular shit
if u want that classic real OG bay shit
top 3 albums
are :
Dubee- turfmatic
mac dre-stupid doo doo dumb
all the rompalations.
Sorry To Bust Your Bubble But Turfmatic Was A Newer Joint Try out 100% G Shit or For That $krilla.........That's Classic OG Bay Shit..

Mar 7, 2006
:hurt:
Patricio831 said:
and by the way i was slappin both sides of the gate when it came out originally
before thizz re released it on their label
it was originally just on gateway
so copp that official OG shit. yee cuddies stay up!
ur cool

Apr 29, 2006
ne thing on thizz is worth copping wtf come on now, u just no fuck, all that bs thats on thizz us just no if ur a real rap fan, yadadamein just that shit u feel in ur head while listening to it...real shit

Apr 29, 2006
errbody saying bunch of shit that aint on thizz...u no..come on now if u been down with that g shit out the west u just no...bunch of garbage now days, dumb this and hyphy that,its koo but im still a mob muzic type g shit that u can kick back and smoke a blunt too feel me...WEST COAST MAFIA...THIZZ..REGIME..and errbody that fucks wit them...keep it going for the west..yadada...RIP ERRBODY THAT DIED DOING WHAT THEY DO..real shit..THIZZ OR DIE U BEEZY....u Just No

Feb 4, 2005
Def get that fendi boyz album it stays in rotation, PSD the Guru is coo and so is that fab album. I'm asuming you already got mds shit since they are the best thizz releases.

Thizz nation 5 is coo too.

May 28, 2006
1.The Game Is Thick Vol 2
2.Genie Of The Lamp
3.Young Black Brotha

Money Gang-Bang Fo Bread and 2 Chain Gang Mixtape and Dubee-Turf Matic

and alot of dres older shit and the stuff they puttin out now because i think dre stepped it up a notch listenin to the unreleased songs i heard after he died