what the world famous dj frresh of ugdjs been doing ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 28, 2006
i been working on my new mixcd cloudnine vol7 the hood report i been doing couple college radio stations in chitown cloudnine vol7 the hood report have some the hottest hiphop and rb music on it submit yo songs and drops now to [email protected] the mixtape be coming on a black clan records will be on urbangorilazsdjs.com

Apr 14, 2003
world famous? shit man, you cant just say that shit.
im gonna change my rap name to "The NBA's first round draft pick... BIG P"
or how about... "Tiger Woods' dad"
maybe I'll call myself the Emperor of Uganda...

fuckin lame son

Jan 28, 2006
fool i put portland hiphop on the map when i did the freshconnection on kboo i was only radio show playing hiphop and rb music at the time i had the most listers in kboo history plus all the dudes in pen was loving what i was doing plus i gfot 6 mixcds in the fucking streets plus i had the 1 radio show on kpsu for 10 yrs straight so fucking haters need to get a fucking life for real southern confort fuck yo seld de strution get fucking life

Feb 21, 2003
www.myspace.com
Don't Take Offense As This Is Not HATE

fool i put portland hiphop on the map...

plus i gfot 6 mixcds in the fucking streets...
Cool Nutz put Portland Hip Hop on the map. You, DJ Fresh played local music on the radio station (KBOO & KPSU) which helped listeners know about the scene in Portland.

I bought one of you mixtapes & I could have done what you did with what I heard. There was no scratching or blends it went from one track to another just like any other CD not a true mixtape like a DJ Chill's - The Hand That Rocked the Table or DJ Wicked - Got MILF now those are true mixtapes.

Carry on...

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
fool i put portland hiphop on the map when i did the freshconnection on kboo i was only radio show playing hiphop and rb music at the time i had the most listers in kboo history plus all the dudes in pen was loving what i was doing plus i gfot 6 mixcds in the fucking streets plus i had the 1 radio show on kpsu for 10 yrs straight so fucking haters need to get a fucking life for real southern confort fuck yo seld de strution get fucking life
the only thing you do well is suck your own dick you fucking homosexual. get the fuck out of here with that shit.

dog you can't even put together a fucking sentence. stupid ass.
this is to be expected from the world's most famous retarded dj from portland that had a radio show once upon a time.

lol, did you just throw some german in there?
he threw in fucktard. that's his native language. lol

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
1 am u bitch fucking young portland retard no fucking life be on siccness all day and nite this the last time respond u fucking dumb ass
it's I, the LETTER "I" you stupid faggot.

LOL....please, pretty please with blood on top, SHOOT YOURSELF NOW.

i'm from SEATTLE, WASHINGTON MUTHA FUCKA.

NOW GO BLOW DOWN SOME UNDERGROUND CHI-TOWN ARTISTS SO THEY'LL LET YOU PUT THEIR SONGS ON YOUR MIXTAPE YOU SELF FELLATIO EXPERT.

Since I know you don't know what "fellatio" is...it's a BLOW JOB ya fucking moron.

but really, your reply...is HILARIOUS....tryina clown and you can't even fuckin figure out that it's not a ONE it's an I you stupid fucker...LOLOLOLOLOL....

that is SIGNATURE material. just so we can remember how FUCKING stupid you are.

did you eat paint chips as a baby? or did your fuckin mom smoke crack when she was pregnant with you?

GO DO SOMETHIN SUCCESSFUL YA HOE CAKE!

:)

hahahahahahhaahahahahaha

please cop this....

or this...