What System(s) Are You Supporting Most?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Which of the 3 main companies is your favorite?

• Sony / Playstation 3

Votes: 20 57.1%
  • Microsoft / XBox 360

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Nintendo / Revolution

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • All of them equally

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • None of em, fuck em all.

Votes: 4 11.4%

• Total voters

Psilo707

Complete O.G.
Jun 25, 2002
Gimcheon, South Korea
www.seoulhunter.com
What video game system/company do you most support at the moment?

I'm going with Sony for sure, because 1 - XBox has very little support from Japan in general including developers, and I mostly prefer their games over american produced games (Squaresoftttt), 2 - Nintendo's system will be cool, I know it will, but I still want a regular system where I dont have to 'swing' a controller around. 3 - Sony has never failed. PS1 was the winner of its generation, and PS2 sure as fuck kicked the hell out of XBox1 and Gamecube. So I'm going to think they will deliver once again.

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
fight night round 3 looks sick on ps2... i can just imagine what ps3 will look like.

Of course 360 is gonna be better than ps2 cuz it came out later. just like hte ps3 will be better since it came out later then the 360. I think they rushed that shit way to much.

Jan 7, 2004
I like sony and microsoft and nintendo shit I still have an original nes and n64 but I feel each one has something the other doesnt so i'll support them all.

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
sonys been my best friend on those cold broke nights for the last 6+ years. And now that I have my psp and mr mustynutz pointed my in the right direction to software to put movies and other tv shows on my memory card, My sony stock just went up like 10fold

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
I gotta support the sony, them controllers are my best friend, the easiest shit to use and most comfortable, the games that come our for ps2 are tight too, i skipped on xbox360 and i will cop that ps3 when it drops

Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
i see no one really voted for the Revolution. as lame as Nintendo has been coming lately this system is supposed to be real dope. it's supposed to let you download games from all the previous Nintendo systems onto the Revolution. i'm definetely buying that shit.

Oct 9, 2004
None of em, fuck em all. i lost interest in allot video games when nintendo 64 came out and the internet was getting more popular, more thangs to do on a computer like interacting with ppl, makin money and creating shit. but i'll always get down on all those new mortal kombat games been playin all those since mortal kombat 1.

Sep 24, 2005
soundcloud.com
squaresoft fuckd when it sold xenogears to namco, i dont really care bout squaresoft nemore, but those new controllers for the ps3 aint lookn apealn to me. I faintly remembered them being boomerang shaped ufo styled, the ps2 had the best remotes ever. But my vote goes to sony cuz ya know, they just get the best games. Havent lookd into the revolution yet either.

Jan 2, 2004
Probably PS3.. The graphics really won't be much of an issue.. Sports games will look identical and play identical on both, since the systems will just port shit. Exclusive's will be differen't though.

But, PS3's controller is fucked, I don't get why they would ruin such a perfect thing. And 360's controller is near perfect.

But, overall, I'm looking forward to PS3 the most, and Revolution the least. I'll buy them all though.