WHAT SET YOU NOT FROM

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
HAHA

you should be one to talk "taz", or should i say CAVVY, GANGSTA NOSTRIL, WATTS 2000, etc., etc., etc....you're the biggest net banger known to man - come on dude, you're middle-eastern and from florida pretending to be black from vallejo/watts (whatever tickles your fancy). i think its hilarious how you're trying to talk down on fools messing around on this thread. and dont think i don't know its you - just cause you're not posting under some dumb name or putting a light bulb in your posts doesnt mean i can't spot you.

Apr 25, 2002
"I DONT BANG COLORZ NO MOE AND DONT CARE ON HOW MANY BUSTAZ HIT THIS THREAD UP INCLUDEN ME"

HAHAHA..CALLIN YOURSELF A BUSTER??..HOMIE YOU THE GAYEST FAKEST NET BANGIN BUSTER ON THIS SITE

SO FUCK YOU........... TYPIN ALL C UP LIKE THAT MAKES YOU SEEM LIKE A SAVAGE...ALL IT DOES IS MAKE YOUR POODLE PARAGRAPHS HARDER TO READ

WHO THA FUCK U THINK YOUR PUMPIN FEAR INTO? FA SHO AINT ME....AND TO YOUR BITCHASS BOYFRIEND DUECE..FUCK YOU TOO SIMP

YALL WANTED TO KNOCK MY POST AND TALK DOWN..SO I SPOKE ON BOTH YOU HOES...NOW YOU WANNA GET ALL CYBER SAVD UP AND START HOLLERIN BOUT COME SEE ME...HOMIE AINT NOONE ON THIS SIDE OF THE TABLE L-A-M-E AND F-A-K-E ENUFF TO REALLY TRAVEL TO WEAR YOU AT...TO ASK AROUND FOR "TAZ LOC" WHO PROLLY DONT EVEN EXIST.....SHIT HOMIE...WHAT THEY REALLY CALL YOU.......BG BUTTCRACK....FUCK ALL THIS POST SHIT...PM ME IF YOU THINK ITS CRUCIAL

May 7, 2002
Re: HAHA

NICKpro RM said:
you should be one to talk "taz", or should i say CAVVY, GANGSTA NOSTRIL, WATTS 2000, etc., etc., etc....you're the biggest net banger known to man - come on dude, you're middle-eastern and from florida pretending to be black from vallejo/watts (whatever tickles your fancy). i think its hilarious how you're trying to talk down on fools messing around on this thread. and dont think i don't know its you - just cause you're not posting under some dumb name or putting a light bulb in your posts doesnt mean i can't spot you.
cuh u dont know who u talking to! im not tha nigga u thought i waz fo-sho u mistaking me seriously

and MARC-town criminal

nigga u aint down fo no shit cuh aint gotta pump no fear just lett'n ya bach azz know in person talk that shit and cee what a real nigga would do leave it at that

i aint gonna pm u as far as im concerned i got nuthing ta do wit u hoe cake L7 batch made dirty dusty goffy punk azz muthafucc

if u got real funk whitch i consider this not cum cee me then since u waz wolf'n all like u hard selln me all them ticcetz

over tha net and like i said if it waz in person we'd of been crap'n cuh real muthafuccn talk on mind homeboy until then i dont know ure azz on hear and if we meet at a function............. like tha siccness BBQ.................. i will cee if u cum wit that same shit if we both there

start shit wit me there if we both there since u started this shit when u cee me start tha funk nigga u hard u a gangsta live it up cuz

and itz CRIP on mine frum long beach to sac to tha mia ive gottn respect and if u dont respect me ima make u respect me or die tring

Apr 25, 2002
lol...well unlike your trampoline ass..i dont have to make a loong ass letter to feel good.....FUCK YOU...im thru wit tha topic..you on the other hand..get yourself all worked up for nothin...but..you wanna issue threats...PM me cuz theres no fear from here..BELIEVE that.......PiEcEz

Jun 12, 2002
DeuceThatYungPimp

simp?
nigga who the fucc u callin simp
this bitchmade nigga got his roseanne lookin mom callin his shots
n he still wants to funk over the net?
nigga bottom line your post or thread or whatever yall computer geek'n niggas callin it now a days is gay nigga thats g-a-y
dont speak on me nigga
last thang i want is to even entertain thought of funkin with sum pussy whipped sidebusta online tryna fone bang
real speech

May 7, 2002
^^^HAHAHA

@marc-TOWN CRIMINAL

A NIGGA AINT WOOF'D NO THREAT ON U

THEY PROMISES ON WHAT I WOULD DO IF WE WERE IN PERSON
AND U TALK'N ALL THAT SHIT

YA NEED TA REPLACE URE LIP'Z WIT URE AZZ CUH AND GET THEM THUMB'Z OUT URE AZZ BATCH

@NICC pro ITZ NODDA POTNAH MISUNDASTANDING

Jun 12, 2002
DeuceThatYungPimp

^^^^ real chop cuzzo like i said let ol boy play comedian
nigga on here to quicc to judge folks for they opinion like sum jury trial
let this fool play himself
nicca str8 lolipop style
s'all good
peace

Apr 25, 2002
U KNOW WHATS REAL FUNNY...BOTH YOU HOES YAPPIN ON HOW IM NET BANGIN..BUT I POST ONE REPLY AND I GET BOTH YOU DICK RIDERS POSTIN 3MESSAGES BACK 2 BACK..SO ONCE AGAIN..THIS SHIT IS THRU

BOTH YOU HOE CAKE FAKE BANGERS CAN PM ME AND REALLY DO SOME OF THAT SHIT YOUR BARKIN..OH I MEAN TYPIN....CUZ FROM OVER HERE YALL MAKIN YOUR IMAGINARY SETS LOOK BAD..SO EAT A DICK....DIE SLOW...BROKE!!

PiEcEz

Jun 12, 2002
DeuceThatYungPimp

nicca who the fucc ever said that the deuce mayne was bangin?
u know
dang yo come to me with logic if you tryna beef nigga

Jun 12, 2002
also

absolutly im thur with this mindless bullshit
i tell u though niggas need to think before they start punchin keys on this
its sum hardhead muh fuccaz on here
all gravy
peace