What online radio shows or podcasts are you feeling?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 15, 2005
What online radio shows or podcasts are you feeling? My favorite is Rhyme Tyme w/ DJ Peter Parker. He always plays fire and usually has dope guests spittin live. Here’s the link for this weeks show for those interested. I can’t wait for next week. He’s gonna do a whole show of nothing but Trife Da God. Plus Trife will be there to rhyme on air. That’s real hip hop.

http://rhymetyme.podomatic.com/

1) Rhyme Tyme Theme Song = P-Dap
2) Show Intro
3) N.V. = J. Dilla
4) Beefing For Nothing = Trife Da God
5) That Knock = Lagato Shine (of I.G.T.)
6) Ain’t No Halfsteppin Freestyle = Hell Razah
7) One Flow Rough (Large Professor Remix) = Styles
8) Rhymes With An L = M.E.D.
9) Street Conflict = Molemen ft. Hostyle and Cormega
10) Game Show = Eddie Brock
11) Million Dolla Deal (Remix) = Sadat X.
12) Solar Stance = J Biz
13) Blinded = Wisemen
14) Caked Up = Little Vic w/ Kool G Rap
15) Shut It Down = Black Milk w/ Ahk
16) Way To Go = Skyzoo
17) All I Know = DJ Jazzy Jeff ft. C.L. Smooth
18) Nasty = Phat Kat
19) Never Leave Part 2 = Maspyke
20) 914 = Pete Rock ft. Styles and Sheek Louch
21) Show Wrap Up

Dec 15, 2005
Scroll down on that page rhymetyme.podomatic.com The last 3 eps are on there still. It's also an online radio show that broadcasts on Marley Marl's futureflavasonline.com friday nights 1am est. This week is episode #91 altogether but only the 3rd podcast

Feb 27, 2005
A podcast is like a radio show, it can be some music or an interview to dl and to put directly in your ipod (because there is a podcast section in the menu of the ipod.)

PS:politicians or some popularities got a websites with "podcasts" in it to keep fans or voters informed about their "moves".

May 11, 2002
Cante-up said:
A podcast is like a radio show, it can be some music or an interview to dl and to put directly in your ipod (because there is a podcast section in the menu of the ipod.)

PS:politicians or some popularities got a websites with "podcasts" in it to keep fans or voters informed about their "moves".
Thanks For The Info..........