What movie will you always stop to watch?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 6, 2008
scarface, whwn its on tv, i have to stop with what im doing.

pacino then and the pacino later in movies is night and day. i cannot beleive its him.

Jul 6, 2008
i swear by the moons and the stars, there will be blood was on fx or tnt like a week ago, but i missed it, it was 15 minutes towards the end, so i didnt even bother.

classic, if i ever see that shit on tv, i will stop and stand there not move at all, i will go all out and pee in my pants instead of using the bathroom, just to see how the edit this movie for tv. dont DARE ME, I WILL DO IT.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
I always find myself watching movies on tv that I already have on DVD. About half way through I'll realize it then say I'll just watch it on my own later, but I never end up watching it.

Mar 18, 2003
For me, the more I like a movie the less often I watch it. I have this mindset that I don't want to spoil a movie by watching it too much. Similiar to the way a song loses it's appeal when you play it out. For example, movies like The Goonies or Stand By Me, amongst many others, I rarely watch. Hell, I've seen my favorite movie about 5 times and it's 6 years old. This usually only pertains to dramas, though. With that said, and to answer the question, I usually stop on comedy movies ie. any Happy Madison production. Last night I watched Little Nicky for the 100th time.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
"Independence Day", and during the holidays, its my own little tradition to watch "A Christmas Story" at least once, lol ive been watchin that every year since grade school, funny ass movie
i also got to watch "a charlie brown christmas".... i've been watching that every year for perhaps even longer than "a christmas story", and it got a great soundtrack

::

DNI

Sicc OG
May 5, 2002
dumb and dumber & groundhog day. TBS used play these 2 all the time and I could never help but watch..