What is your opinion of NO Limit?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 13, 2004
What is your opinion of No Limit? Do you think they will ever be shit again? What do you think of their new artist Afficial, Currency..etc. Do you think they are done?

Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
only way No Limit can come back is if Master P starts releasing all those old cds that were advertised and got shelved. also what does Sqad Up have to do with No Limit?

Apr 25, 2002
i think they gotta eat off of the past like death row..........get that old out of print shit back on shelves and make there album sales off that

there shit is garbage now

Apr 25, 2002
i think they gotta eat off of the past like death row..........get that old out of print shit back on shelves and make there album sales off that

there shit is garbage now

Dec 25, 2003
Yeah the No Limit era was the shit back then and the way they packaged the cds inside them toyzipperlike jewel cases and then when we started realizing that this era was about to fall apart and it suddenly didnt lasted shit! All cuz of Master P's bunky decision to jump into the cheap lil basketball league right at my town. Nevertheless that era was the shit and hopefully it wont be forgotten.

May 4, 2002
www.kavierocks.com
P & No Limit was doin it up until like 2000...if P could get his old roster back (doubt it'll happen) they'd have a chance of comin back...C, Mac, Magic, Mystikal, Fiend, Crazy, and a few others were what made No Limit from my point of view...one thing that i'm not likin is how P replace C with Romeo in TRU, thats bullshit...that was the one project i was lookin forward to from No Limit...

May 15, 2002
What kills me is how a lot of people tryin to act like they was never down with No Limit when they was on top. How u gon front like u never liked them just because they time to shine has passed them? If u dont listen to them no more....cool. But to act like u never liked them when u was buyin their albums every week they dropped, wearin a tank around ya neck, screamin u was bout it bout it...thats some bullshyt if u ask me.