WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

YOUR FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH?

• Baseball

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Football

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Basketball

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Hockey

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Golf (I\'m a pussy)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Arena Football

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • College Basketball

• Knuckle Shuffle on my Piss Pump

• Total voters

PLOT

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Take a vote. My favorite sport to watch is baseball. I was hardcore until that bullshit strike hit, but I came back to it a couple years ago.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
basketball is the most exciting to watch i think....baseball takes too long and the cameras show is the pitcher rearranging his fuckin nuts.....:mad: nobody wants to see that shit! occasionally there's a good baseball game, but i'd rather be at the game than watching it on TV......

Apr 25, 2002
Gotta go with College B'ball. What about some Nascar I just went to a race out here in Richmond and that shit was butter. Nothing like being able to bring pretty much anything in to the stands and the the ability to get drunk without paying the over-inflated price.

May 6, 2002
my favorite by far to play is football. but as far as watchin it goes basketball BARELY edges football out, i dunno why but i can sit and watch a basketball game all the way thru without ever getting up, i get pissed at the raiders and leave when they're playing defense cuz their defense sucks most of the time :p