What is the next release from DUGOUT and when?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
Cane -

First of all good morning man....I'm still exhausted here at work waiting for my weekend to start. Um, well right now we're taking care of alot of things aside from recording. We've been trying to get re-focused as a company now that bills & debts are paid off in full. We're taking steps to re-press the FULL METAL JACKET album soon because we need to give this cd it's full shot to succeed...I don't feel like we've done that neither does Rob.

As for what's new on the agenda to release, it looks like we are putting together Hustlin City 2 City Vol.2 right now & Mic Check: Verbal Soul Searchin' (The Spoken Word Project). These two we will most likely not try and go the distribution route as we feel we need to grow alot more before we try and take that step again. We got hustle about us tho, so it's no worry.

On HC2C Vol.2 we are hittin Atlanta Georgia, Memphis Tennessee, Seattle Washington, Kansas City Missourri, Pueblo Colorado, The Bay Area, Gary Indiana, Boston Massachussetts etc. We have made some real nice connections in the past year and are gonna start puttin them to use. It's about time to switch up on folks so they don't think we got the same sound. For the record....this is the album we have been collecting tracks for...there have been some changes in direction we have made.

I'll keep ya updated. :)

PR.

Mista CaNE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.mistacane.com
No doubt, good to hear, and yeah the Reese album isn't gettin it's due so hit em in the head again with it. Definitely keep me updated, also I *Hope* there's still room on the Spoken Word, I've just been so busy tying up loose ends with my project I haven't had the time, and I didn't want to send anything that I couldnt put my all into. If time permits I would at the least like to send one in and get feedback. Anything u need u no it's all good, oh btw damnit I still need to get at u, gimme a time thats good for u today? PZ