What is a Cholo?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 8, 2004
Def of cholo:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=cholo

A cholo is term implying a Hispanic male that typically dresses in chinos (khahki pants), a wifebeater sleeveless teeshirt or a flannel shirt with only the top buttoned, a hairnet, or with a bandana around the forehead, usually halfway down over the eyes. Cholos often have black ink tattoos, commonly involving Catholic imagery, or calligraphy messages or family names.

Cholos often drive low riders.

lol @ cholos drive low riders

Apr 20, 2003
JP $CRILLA said:
Def of cholo:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=cholo

A cholo is term implying a Hispanic male that typically dresses in chinos (khahki pants), a wifebeater sleeveless teeshirt or a flannel shirt with only the top buttoned, a hairnet, or with a bandana around the forehead, usually halfway down over the eyes. Cholos often have black ink tattoos, commonly involving Catholic imagery, or calligraphy messages or family names.

Cholos often drive low riders.

lol @ cholos drive low riders
haha cholos drive lowriders! This must be a white persons defintion of a "cholo" cuz I have black ink tattoos involving Catholic imagery and my daughters names in script yet I'm not even a "cholo"..... Pinches mamones @ urbandictionary.com lmao!

Aug 8, 2004
Gueroloco said:
haha cholos drive lowriders! This must be a white persons defintion of a "cholo" cuz I have black ink tattoos involving Catholic imagery and my daughters names in script yet I'm not even a "cholo"..... Pinches mamones @ urbandictionary.com lmao!
Sorry bro....but it clearly says if you have Catholic imagery tatted on you then you are a cholo. hate to break it to you, but you are.

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
True...so that means we're at about 1400 A.D.

Rico Suave hurt us. Macarena hurt us. Chacarron hurt us. But that's because 'they' think 'we' are all Mexicans (Puerto Ricans, Cubans, etc...). I think Gerardo was a cholo, too; he wore a bandana.