What if I rented some games from BLOCKBUSTER and...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 27, 2002
www.mybeatshop.com
^^^^^^ hell naw blockbusters be bitches about shit like that they made me pay $40 over some dvd they said they ain't gottin' back they was calling my home bitching 'bout how i did'nt return it for a month but yeah they took the money outta of a account we had wit'em and only god knows whut tha fuck happen to tha dvd.

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
YEA THEY'LL CALL YOU AND SEND YOU LETTERS N SHIT. BUT ONE TIME I SAID THAT I LOST A GAME AND THEY ONLY MADE ME PAID 20 BUCKS I FIGURED PAY THAT OR THE 30 DOLLAR LATE FEE.

May 23, 2002
i used to work there...they call you every morning until the game is returned...if the calls don't work they have your credit card number and they chrage your card after a certain amount of time...they have the right to do that or some shit...if you tell them you returned them on the day they where due, they tell you they'll look for them and then probably assume that someone stole them from the shelf...there's alot of movies and games that go through without being scanned in...and there's a shit load more stolen off the shelves...

Sep 23, 2002
Thats the only thing fucked up about renting games, you cant do much about it. But for years I been renting movies from Blockbuster, taking'em home and bootlegging'em. lol
They used to have a place out here that let rented movies/games out and they give you $2 or $1 back if you bring'em back a day or two earlier. So I'd rent the movie, dubb it, take it back the same day and get money back in my pocket. lol Too bad you cant do that with the games.

Jun 27, 2002
they cahrge your card if you dont return em, if your card is cancelled then they send the case to a collections agency, they attempt to collect it from you (call you, write...etc) if that dont work it just appearn on your credit report and fucks up ya credit

Sep 30, 2002
HahA I work there... all they do is call and harrasss and shyt... and if u gota Debit or Mjor Credit card # Down on ur account then they will just charge that shyt... Or they e mail u hella shyt... and do all this other shyt LoL....
LiL KRAZY