what happened to these artist?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
do any of these foos have anything new out? cuz i aint heard nothin from em..

Roots From Da Underground, they were on Murda One

The Govenor "floss mode"

tha Grip"Unfadeable"

Keylo"givin up the funk" i still be knoccin the tape

Reality

some foo from Oakland his name was like Tucool,2cool,2cold..some shit like that..anyone know what im talkin bout?

Mr. Solo from san jo, he got any new shit? he a member of Goon Squad right?

Sean T did he drop any new shit? im slumpin that "Straight From The Streets" right now.forgot how tight that shit was

May 2, 2002
www.streetlevelrecords.com
I think Roots From The Underground is now called Kaotic Roots (Kaos was added to the group). I could be wrong but this is what I heard. Sean T recently dropped a new album but I can't think of the name off the top.

May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
guess whoz on the way my nigga Dre ho,guess whoz on the way that nigga Keylo so,guess whoz up an comin that nigga Dre ho,me comin along really doe, Keylo-bust....

yup yup, Livin Day To Day is tight..there alotta slumps on this album..i wanna hear some new Keylo tho'

May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
Viet Loc said:
Anybody know where I can come up on that 007 Goon Squad album?

fo real i aint ever seen that shit when im in san jo, i got two songs from them when napster was still up..the songs are "that 187" and damn i deleted the other song..i forgot the name but it was a slower song talkin bout there homies that was Locked up..