What Happened to J.R. Afterwards

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
JR hasn't looked good in a long time, he might not be a performer but the guy is old and has already had a bad stroke, all that traveling can't be good for a guy in that condition. He had his time as the biggest announcer, probably the most famous in the history of wrestling. Its time for a change he knows it nad hopefully so does the King, thy need new blood up in there.

Jan 18, 2006
yea i always forget about all the travelling, he has to be in a new city at least once a week. I guess i could see king leaving too, but they need a new commentary guy, i dont like coach. Styles does great though. i think him and foley worked well at ONS, im sure they could find plenty of people. I wouldnt even mind shane o mac being in there

Dec 30, 2003
haha styles used to be annoying in ecw when he would go OHH MY GOOOODDDDDD.... im glad hes koo with that shit now

but styles and foley would be a good combo... but i dont wanna see the king leave... hes my fav... he cracks me up

Jan 18, 2006
GTstangDRVER510 said:
haha styles used to be annoying in ecw when he would go OHH MY GOOOODDDDDD.... im glad hes koo with that shit now

but styles and foley would be a good combo... but i dont wanna see the king leave... hes my fav... he cracks me up
oh my goDDDDDDDDD is styles's trademark, as soon as theres some more exciting matches in wwe we will hear it again