What Happened To Ant Banks!?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

I was listening to the first TWDY today and it made me wonder what happened to Ant Banks? He used to be real tight and the best producer in the Bay. He fell off real hard, what happened?

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

He hasnt done much in the last year or two, and he just doesnt come as tight as he used to. He used to be the #1 producer in the Bay, now he isnt even in the top 10. I hope he makes a big comeback with some viscious beats and starts producing for more people once again. Vamps, if im wrong or if theres something i havent heard from him that is tight that hes done recently please tell me....

Apr 25, 2002
Vamps said:
Why did he fall off??

Vamps
IX.
Yall need to edit yall posts b4 saying stupid stuff like he fell off hard. Nope. He still got knocks. Peep that KEAK and find out. If you don't know you betta ask somebody!!!!:devious:

Apr 25, 2002
Quick said:
He wasnt saying that he fell off, He was asking if he did. Big difference. No need to edit.
I was saying that he needs to edit his thoughts b4 he posts them up. YES, he did say "HE FELL OFF HARD." Don't try to correct what I already know.:devious: Read a little clearer next time.

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
It wasn't just Ant Banks who used to produce. There was Shorty B and Pee Wee. It was like a band and they all brought their talents together and created some of best and funkiest music in the early to mid nineties. It was the Dangerous Crew that we all loved.