What Happen To P-Folks And Polo

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2002
i asked bout p....but nobody really knew nothin

but the homie rican gotti said some words bout polo trying to get his album out or somethin like that

maybe he'll read this...fold

ATF

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
I heard P-Folks Is goin be on the C.A.U.S. album...(from Indiana)I know he dropped a verse for SC's comp. holla at him ...dont know anything on POLO

Aug 16, 2002
Yup awhile bacc I ran into one of the homies from north highlands that knows POLO and he was sayin that Polo's album been done but he is waiting to put it out! dont know why he would wait the streets is hungry for his shit! as far as P-folkz goes last I heard he was makin some moves him and Dubb sak supposed to drop that group album and he been on a couple comps, (All money is good money, Da sakk is fat, Leaving the life, Head Trauma Etc....

GOTTI

phonk beta

Producer/Artist/Engineer
Sep 24, 2002
I just hollaed at P-Folks and we gonna hook up and do somr shit the way it should be, Polo And Shaggy Hogg too. Ill give them niggas beats on credit! Thats how bad I wanna see my niggas out, Real Chop! come holla at your boy, lets make this paper!

Aug 26, 2002
Shaggy Hogg and P-Folks are my muthafuckin folks, them dudes were hella cool when we met in louisville couple years back, we got blunted like crazy, we matched blunt for blunt, Remy Martin for Remy Martin......that was one of the best time I've ever had

and the thiang that made hella cool was the first thang P-Folks said to me when he knew I was Gimmi Sum from the board, he said thanks for bringing the promo items to your local stores.......can;t get any more pimpin then that...............
I need to call them soon just see what;s up

Apr 26, 2002
shit, i wanna kno wuz tha haps wit grumpy smurf. dude came heated az fucc on that head drama comp and on p-folks ish. damn, siccmade need to recruit him. fold.