What ever happend to ESG?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 20, 2006
Didn't Slim Thug used to rap with a guy named ESG? Some of my Texas folks had turned me on to ESG back in 1995 and Slim Thug was rapping with him, I thought they were a group or something. I recently bought "Already Platinum", and it hit me that ESG didn't seem to be a part of the Slim Thug movement. Does he still rap, is he locked up , smoked out, what's the deal? The last song I think I heard ESG and Slim Thug on together was, "Throw ya hands up". Somebody put me up on game cause I thought cuzz, was tight.

Mar 1, 2006
He just dropped an album called "screwed up movement"...Its a double disc with a slowed and chopped version. Its pretty good....he has Chamillionaire and Bun B on there. I only listened to the Slowed and Chopped version and DJ Devious did a good job with that

Oct 10, 2002
he just had an album out not too long ago called Screwed up Movement with a diss to slim thug, they aint cool no more. he had an album last year called American Gangsta or sumthin like that. He been around doin his thang.

Mar 16, 2006
E my fav rapper of all-time from H-town I think he in dat new yo gotti video standing behind bun when he rapping he should be a major factor in this houston movement he was ahead of his time boy be wreckin city under siege the best album to come out in houston besides old scarface shit