what do yall think of this fight

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 30, 2003
haha preston lacy threw up? if that was you in the white trunks man... u gotta work on ur boxing man.... if ur nervous to jump in and exchange... make that fat dude throw up more with some body kicks man.... 2 good body kicks you coulda had a 12 second tko....

Oct 3, 2006
haha preston lacy threw up? if that was you in the white trunks man... u gotta work on ur boxing man.... if ur nervous to jump in and exchange... make that fat dude throw up more with some body kicks man.... 2 good body kicks you coulda had a 12 second tko....
fuck no that aint me lol, i aint even close to lookin like that...reason i posted up is cause that i was playin on xbox live and that dude rhyno told us bout it and to look up his fight

Dec 30, 2003
fuck no that aint me lol, i aint even close to lookin like that...reasin i posted up is cause that i was playin on xbox live and that dude rhyno told us bout it and to look up his fight
ohhh lol bc i was seriously about to help u wit that boxing lol....... yea a lotta people are jumpin into mma.... they gotta train b4 bein in front of a crowd like that

Oct 3, 2006
lol yeah i guess some what...once we started playin he literally said " hey guys go on you tube after this and check out my fight look me up, my name is shawn ryno..blah blah blah" so yeah i guess u can say that