what did you expect?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 23, 2002
since lynch by inch was so highly anticipated.

not saying i'm disappointed at all cuz i'm not. i just thought since it was a double cd, it might be like this :

one cd - lynch spittin' on lynch beats ( season/ bloccstyle type beats )

one cd - lynch spittin' on beta beats ( kinda like a part 2 of loaded )

that woulda been tight. since it didnt happen, would that be a good idea for a future lynch release?

Jan 16, 2003
Did I miss something, Pinche did NOT say in his post that LBI was not good, he was just posting what he thought LBI might of been and/or suggesting a release from lynch like the one he described.

Im wit you on that one pinche, for a future release.

@loki, if you ever make it to this thread, is the siccmade fam still thinkin bout lettin the fans hear a few beats and vote on them?.......thas a tight idea & i'm sure EVERYBODY on the siccness agrees....now its on yall.

B

Blackjack 1577

It wasn't his best shit but it was still tight, I'm feelin it.

But tha beats coulda been better though

Sep 12, 2002
lynch by inch now that i have listened to it for a while it is coo. i still like that shit. The next album should have better beats though. The best beats on the album were on "spiderman" and "i gets off"

Saint

Sicc OG
Apr 26, 2002
nudeteen1.com
Truthfully, I was likin the cd a lot better when I first heard it, but then as a I heard it more, it started to get old. A great cd usually does the opposite effect on me, it's a good cd but not great, and that was a poor effort to try and stretch it out to a double cd, 6 tracks? Of which 2 are bits? However, I think track 2 on Disc 2 is the best cut on the entire cd, they should have just mixed that in disc 1 and done away with the 2nd disc altogether...
Focus.

Apr 25, 2002
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Why are you complaining? It's not like you had to pay extra. If LYNCH put four cds in there and the three extras only had 1 song on each of em I wouldn't give a sh*t as long as I got some quality music so there you have it.

Oct 16, 2002
Gilroy
yall trip'n tho
i loved that shit when it came out
and now that its been a minute since it came out n i soaked it all in am lovin it even more
esp. the tracks that i wasnt feelin when it first came out am feel'n em now

i wanted to start a thread askin folks if they liked the cd more now then they did when it first came out cuz i liked it when it came but i love it now

its a classic to me but whatever tho everybody got they different taste so do your thing