What did everyone do for the 4th????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
Me personally I went to Modesto and kicked it with my homies at sound choice the day before the 4th. Then on the 4th went to my homies phat ass barbeque then during the day my other homie decided to set off those morders or however you spell those things that look like cannon balls that shoot up into the air and explode. He had to use a car battery to set them off. Shit was crazy. Then about 6pm I drove from Modesto to Salinas to kick it at my moms house with my family. I have a 4year sister who was dieing to have me set of fireworks with her so I did that. Of course you know this time didn’t have shit for legal fireworks cause like Santa Cruz, fireworks are illegal in Salinas. But they still were the imported Mexico shit lolol. Anyhow about 10 I drove home and that was it.

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
shit me, big robb and big rudy lit the block up!

we had a 3 hr long fireworkz spectacular... folks was driving from around the way to witness this shit haha.

we had about 10 mortars... and like 80 shots.. some were doubles... plus we had various 68 shot fireworkz, these were actually tighter than the mortars... had huge roman candles, kaleidascopes, rockets, jumpin jacks. It was sumpin vicious.

we doin it again for New Year's.