what boxers do you always tune in to see?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 24, 2002
www.sovereign-records.com
i watch most boxing but fighters that i wont miss are

jeff lacy ( i been following him since he was 12-0 )

jermaine taylor ( been following him since around 13-0 )

sam peter ( been watching him since 17-0 )

ricardo mayorga

roy jones

oscar delahoya ( mainly because its like the superbowl with my folks even though i am not his biggest fan :) )

mike tyson ( before he quit on his stool like a tired old man but i probably still watch every fight if he comes back )

floyd mayweather ( he is a real talent and i love watching greatness )

diego corrales ( i grew up with the guy and hes never had a fight that wasnt entertaining ( except vs. mayweather :( )

thats just a small list... there are more but these are some of my favorites...

Aug 4, 2005
www.flossalini.com
Fuck Sports... I'm a child of the 80's and all my favorites aren't favorites anymore. Bo Jackson... ain't doin diddly, Jerry Rice went across the water(good for him), Jordan retired twice to not be at the top of his game upon his exit, Wayne Gretzy... I wasn't watching him any way, and tyson got his ass whoop... and again... then said he didn't want it whooped again. Roy Jones "was forced to lean back" Tito got whooped, so Bernard Hopkins & I guess Winky Wright. I use to like that spanish kid Vargas... what happened to him.

May 24, 2002
www.sovereign-records.com
vargas still fights... he will probably have a big fight early next year or so , he fought 2wice this year.,.. and hopkins lost to jermine taylor but they will rematch in december. winky is fishin for a fighter. he needs a fight but nobody wants to fight him , i'd say boxing is hella good right now... alot of xplosive shit goin on , especially jeff lacy .. i think he will move to light heavy in a matter of time for the big fight

May 6, 2002
C-DUBB said:
samos , i didnt know you was a boxing fan ... im a boxing junky man... i dont miss em ... we gotta hang out and catch a big fight someday..... jeff lacy is comin to tahoe next month , im a try to be at that !!!!!!!! if not , i'll be on my couch with my bottle of vodka :)
I hope Lacy wrecks Pemberton.