what bay cd do you usually see in the used section??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
HIGHSPEED said:
not knockin the man but everytime i go to rasputins or rock bottom i see hella shit that King george put out..

just my penny's worth
dont worry man, I'm sure he knows he sucks....we all know

Apr 25, 2002
A month ago I saw nothing but Rompalations at Backdoor records. used section I am talking about a grip of those compilations. When I went back to the store recently it was all gone, I was actually kind of shocked that folks bought all of it. I thought it would take a year to get rid of all those Rompalations but they went by like nothing. but I still do see a lot of Mac dre cd's.

B-12

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.a-wax.com
KleanKut: out of curiousity, which Bay Ridaz comps? AS in BAYRIDERZ 1 of BAYRIDERZ 2 or Bay Area Playaz Comps? Cuz we didnt get many returns and Im curious if there are I would like to know. Thanks.

May 29, 2002
Which rompilation are you talking about, cuz if your talkin bout the first one I'm more surprized that it was in the used then it selling out. That whole album is knockin.

Apr 25, 2002
Mr Vandal said:
Which rompilation are you talking about, cuz if your talkin bout the first one I'm more surprized that it was in the used then it selling out. That whole album is knockin.
Man I saw more Rompalations 1 then I saw 2, that shit was ridiculous. There was really a grip of those mothafuckas, I stood around that section amazed like I saw something supernatural...I was like "damn who was dumpin that shit off?"