What Bay Area City or Place has girls who are easy to talk to and not stuck up ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

187isjusta#

I wonder what place in the Bay Area you know has girls are easy to talk to and arent stuck up ( like Frisco hoes)?

My experience is San Jose ( easier than Frisco)

Tell me yours?

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
SOME girls in San Jose are easy to talk to, but I've met way more stuck up hoes that think they don't bleed once a month like the rest of 'em....

I meet TONS of girls out in Sunnyvale...they don't seem to be stuck up like most of the bitches in the Bay

My personal experience

2sick

Forget Frisc, I got hoes all over the East Bay. One in particular is the Mother of that rap Faggot EA.

Apr 25, 2002
For me any CITY/STATE its easy to holla at batches cuzzin!! Just gotta have mouthpiece!! And also it helps that i dont look like a zombie either LOL!!

M

MrFreeze

you gotta know what kinda broad you dealin with and switch your game up to match. like your not gonna get a top notch with a good job usin game youd spit to a toss up in the sound factory, feel me? its all how you approach hoes and what you say. but there is a lotta stuck up bitches in Frisco i agree with that.

Jul 21, 2002
WHEN EVER I GO TO THE EAST BAY, THE GIRLS OVER THERE ARE HELLA EASIER TO TALK TO FOR SOME REASON. ITS EASIER TO GET SOME GIRLS ON THE EAST BAY THEN WEST BAY I DONT KNOW WHY BUT EVER TIME I VIST MY CUZ IN HAYWARD THE GIRLS OVER THERE R HELLA EASY TO TALK TO AND GET THEIR NUMBER.

187isjusta#

Girls in Hayward are fine and fun. Hoes in Frisco are trifflin Crows.
I am tired of fuckin the same Frisco hoes. They trying to play a nigga.

Jun 4, 2002
hahahhaa you gotta be kidding me.

like there is some magical city where a bunch of top notch down to earth bitches is just congregating on the strength of bein known as "not stuck up". bitches is the same in frisco as they are in l.a. as they are in n.y. & as they are on the moon. a bitch is a bitch is a hoe is a slut. don't fool yourself that you will find the 'exception to the rule'

Playa EVERY hoe is stuck up, just to different degrees. and if you got even a smidgen of wisdom with relation to the fairer sex, then you will have a very good idea within a few minutes of talkin with her the level of a particular bitches' attitude. bitches is just tired of niggas that AINT ABOUT SHIT, and niggas know bitches AINT SHIT, so there is always going to be the same ole bullshit goin on.

but dont ever think that there is some 'place' where the hoes is all perfect & shit is hunky dory. een supermodel hoes & top notch bitches got problems, & i'm a old nigga from experience i can tell you that the top notch bitches got the worst kind of problems. they whole self-worth is based on they looks, reinforced daily by the mainstream media telling them that every bitch gotta look like britney & beyonce. so they might look good but trust me playa all that makeup means there is some baggage.

the best advice i can give a nigga is if you just lookin for pussy then be straight up with a bitch from the jump. you would be surprised how many hoes want to do the same shit but are not able to communicate it properly. so muthafuckas end up in shitty relationships & trapped in drama when both of em really just wanted to fuck. but if you tryin to get you a ace bitch to keep by ya side, then lower the emphasis on the looks & concentrate on a bitch who is DOWN. believe me these bitches will relieve your headaches instead of cause them. there is some bomb hoes who got it too, but they are rare then a muthafucka and only a fool gon sit around & wait for a winning lottery ticket.

i bet it's some bomb ass hoes right in your backyard, there is bomb hoes in every town. another city aint no different.

187isjusta#

Your tweaking hard. Aint no Hayward hoe ever act like a H.P hoe.
L.A and New York have stupid and scanless hoes. I am saying that in Frisco hoes be outta control. They wont give you pussy unless you flossin hard or your playing Captain. Thats Real. East Bay hoes are easy. Trust me. I live in H.P and hoes are ruthless
here. Hoes Jack. Hoes act like dudes. Back in the days it was different. Nowadays hoes in Frisco are Feminists.

187isjusta#

Dont try to generalize that every city is the same. I aint looking for Beyonce or Britney. I am looking for some dick sucking hoe.

Jun 4, 2002
Dont try to generalize that every city is the same. I aint looking for Beyonce or Britney. I am looking for some dick sucking hoe. Aint no Hayward hoe ever act like a H.P hoe.
first of all i was sayin that the media is tellin these hoes that they have to look like beyonce & britney, i don't care what you lookin for. and are you trying to tell me that you know EVERY hayward hoe & EVERY H.P. hoe so you can make these type of claims? of course you don't, but you are generalizing them so that it looks like you know what you are talking about.

you say don't generalize but what the fuck is this post about? generalizing hoes. you act like every hoe from a certain city is going to act exactly like the rest of the bitches from that city. like the city has ANY effect on a bitches personality.

bitches is the same no matter WHERE you go, so good luck finding this female paradise. holla when you find the fountain of youth too playa.

Apr 25, 2002
i'd say vallehoe and san hoe have the easiest beeeitches to pull in my experiences. but like the homeboy mrfreeze said you can't come at every girl the same. if you usin your mouth piece right you should be able to pull any hoe any where except for you less fortunate cats that look like craig mack then you gotta work extra hard.