WHAT A FUCKIN SERIES.....!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Shark

Sicc OG
May 16, 2002
Man I luv seeing ENVYIOUS people get frustrated and say the most ignorant shit...Its so entertaining....Your a classic breed green...LoL

May 12, 2002
Envyous of what ?The Lakers winning games?Man its not like Im gonna go on the court and do some shit.Its not like your gonna do shit neither.Your just a fan as I am.You root for the Phil Jackson dynasty Lakers I root for the up and coming Kings.I go to as many games as I can and I will reguardless of winning or losing.Theres hoes and some crazy folks at them games,its worthy.You on a message board acting like a fuckin ferry talkin bout "take that Kings fans" uuuh. or calling me "big guy".Thats ferry dude.Miss me with that bullasshit.YOU KNOW?

Shark

Sicc OG
May 16, 2002
You can say what you want...But we really know whats goin on...Deny the envy all you want JAG OFF...But we know...

Just to give you a example of the envy...You posted some ignorant bullshit like you always do about the Lakers being spoon fed champs...Thats just a example...theres alot more...So if thats not envy I dont know what is...

Just trying to break it down for your IGNORANT ASS...

NUFF SAID....

May 12, 2002
read my post again emotional mu'fucka.What the fuck did you do other than root for your team?Im envyous because I think LA'S spoon fed champs?Im just callin the shit like I seen it.It dont matter what you think to me Im still gonna feel the same way and say the same shit reguardless if your gonna butt hurt over that on a message board.Fool.
Oh yeah who the fuck is "we" man?"we really know whats goin on " speak for yourself unless you need your hand to be held.Ferry ass nonsense...Im done wit you already. Just like the Lakers and Kings series is done already. Inhale that...