Westside ConnectGang Strang-J

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 10, 2002
stranjay is from boomerang with eddie murphy and that grace jones freakish lookin bitch. the name of the perfume. that's what cube is refering to, stranjay has been used forever by everyone

Sep 23, 2002
www.wannabattle.com
does anyone have that album?

its aiight. My favs are the "intro" and "Call 9-1-1."

the CD is narrated by Keith David ... i think. If its not him, its someone who sounds dead on him (it doesnt list him in the credits). But I'd assume it is since Keith David and Cube have been in movies together.

ICE CUBE AND WESTSIDE CONNECTION

shep said:
i think the album is tight... one of the best west coast of the year
There's a great new Westside Connection/Ice Cube message forum up with unreleased music, music video's, interviews with Cube and Westside Connection and info on the upcoming tour and new album Terrorist Threats.

Its a great place for everything Ice Cube and WSC and our forum is gonna be huge. Its at HTTP://ICECUBE.2YA.COM

Everyone join and by doing so you will get exclusive unreleased music, info and interviews for doing so. Membership is free and everything we have in the way of mp3 for you is also free. Stop on over a chill and make our message forum the best Westside Connection forum EVER!!

peace,
Matt