West Coast HitMen

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 10, 2002
skichdesigns.com
Yo,Upheave....I'm trying to figure out the composite you got going.....
Ok,
Background=Church
Title=West Coast Hitman
Photo Image=Gangsta dude with bandana
Also grungey texture...

Well,It seems the composite is confusing with the background all the way to the frontground....
Why the church background with someone looking so menacing.I dont know.I can see if it was a street or alley or hood...

Hhhhmmmm,Just quality feedback Upheave

May 10, 2002
nhg2002.cjb.net
ditto

SPORADIC said:
Yo,Upheave....I'm trying to figure out the composite you got going.....
Ok,
Background=Church
Title=West Coast Hitman
Photo Image=Gangsta dude with bandana
Also grungey texture...

Well,It seems the composite is confusing with the background all the way to the frontground....
Why the church background with someone looking so menacing.I dont know.I can see if it was a street or alley or hood...

Hhhhmmmm,Just quality feedback Upheave

May 26, 2002
www.UpheavalDesign.com
nope, ive never even seen that.

like i said, im still workin on this. it wasnt really an attempt to put him in front of the church, just to put some symbolism in the pic. i was actually going for the cemetary part, but i kinda covered that up with the dude. i also liked the medeivel style of the church, and thought that would be tight for the grunge.
even tho the dude is all cripped out, i want to stay away from doing this overly gangsta.
thanks for the feedback everybody.

May 26, 2002
www.UpheavalDesign.com
i dont know what the concept was on the first one.
for the 2, i wanted to put him inside the bell tower as a sniper, but i couldnt find anything good to work with, so i just put it behind him to insinuate his intentions. the crosshairs and the title should be enough to fulfill the idea of the bell tower.

thaks for the feedback

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
yeah behind da bell tower and him standin there like his is would be perfect.. Or jus a close up of him behind the bell tower.. But thats still sav.. Good work. Clean as fucc if i havnt already said dat.