went to the club last night

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
and was that a shock. my boy was working the door at club bamboo in SF, it was a night called club diesel. I slid thru to pick him up after work and made the mistake of showing up early to kick it. It turned out that club diesel attracks mostly cats of the asian persuasion. Not the normal cats i encounter in the city. Most of them were trying their hardest to be as ghetto as they could muster, decked out it fubu and sean john, sagging pants around their ankles. Hella drunk ass little 18 year olds and up saying nigga like it was going out of style, both the girls and the guys, i could not believe that. Most of the people i heard talking said they were not from SF, where is this behavior condoned? The topper was a skinny as asian dude with hella ackne with white gold and diamond fronts, and he was not the only dude there with fronts. People are just trying too hard to be what they are not - cool.