Week 9 College Football

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
Games to watch this weekend:

#13 Boston College at #3 Virginia Tech

I DONT THINK bc CAN KEEP UP OR GET PAST THE HOKIES D...BUT WELL SEE

#12 Ohio State at Minnesota

OHIO ST DOESNT PLAY NEARLY AS SHARP ON THE ROAD...MINNESOTA COULD PULL THIS OFF

Oklahoma at Nebraska

THIS COULD BE THE END OF OKLAHOMAS SEASON PERIOD..

#4 Georgia at #16 Florida

NEED I SAY MORE?ONE OF THE GREAT RIVALRYS IN ALL OF COLLEGE FOOTBALL..

Maryland at #10 Florida State

MARYLAND IS A COMPETITOR..AND DREW WEATHERFORD IS STILL A YOUNGSTER...

and Game Of The Week..

#25 Michigan at #21 Northwestern

I PERSONALLY LIKE THE WILDCATS...BUT MICHIGAN COULD UPSET THEM...

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com

BC has kind of snuck up on the rest of the ACC. This game will be won by the performance of the OL & DL for both teams. Get ready to count a lot of rushing yards.

Minny is dangerous, especially at home. I like the 5.5 points they are getting and I like the upset even more.

Oklahoma at Nebraska

Nebraska is not that good of a football team. They were shut down by a horrible Mizzou D in the second half last week. I like the Sooners.

I always get this game wrong. But with Shockley out I go with the Gators.

FSU and it wont be pretty. I look for the Noles to cover the 17.5

and Game Of The Week..

Spread offense vs. Michigan. I don’t like michigan’s chances. Plus @ Northwestern. I’m rooting for Michigan because they’re my team, but Henne needs to play a complete game for all 4 quarters. And Michigan’s Defense HAS to play better in the 4th Quarter, or at least on the opposition’s last drive. They’ve given up the tying or go ahead score on the last defensive series in each of the last 3 games. And 4 of their last 5, netting 2 loses.
It wouldn’t hurt to have Mike Hart in the lineup either. I can see Northwestern pulling this one off. An underrated team vs. an underachieving team.

May 9, 2002
techn9nehq said:

BC has kind of snuck up on the rest of the ACC. This game will be won by the performance of the OL & DL for both teams. Get ready to count a lot of rushing yards.

Minny is dangerous, especially at home. I like the 5.5 points they are getting and I like the upset even more.

Oklahoma at Nebraska

Nebraska is not that good of a football team. They were shut down by a horrible Mizzou D in the second half last week. I like the Sooners.

I always get this game wrong. But with Shockley out I go with the Gators.

FSU and it wont be pretty. I look for the Noles to cover the 17.5

and Game Of The Week..

Spread offense vs. Michigan. I don’t like michigan’s chances. Plus @ Northwestern. I’m rooting for Michigan because they’re my team, but Henne needs to play a complete game for all 4 quarters. And Michigan’s Defense HAS to play better in the 4th Quarter, or at least on the opposition’s last drive. They’ve given up the tying or go ahead score on the last defensive series in each of the last 3 games. And 4 of their last 5, netting 2 loses.
It wouldn’t hurt to have Mike Hart in the lineup either. I can see Northwestern pulling this one off. An underrated team vs. an underachieving team.
DID YOU SEE THEW SPREAD FSU GOT AGAINST VIRGINIA???IM TELLIN YOU...MY NOLES JUST AINT STABLE THIS YEAR...

MICHIGAN CAME IN THIS YEAR WITH BIG EXPECTATIONS..NO ONE THOUGHT THAT PSU AND NORTHWESTERN WERE GONNA BE UP FOR THE BIG-10 TITLE...BUT I SURE HOPE WE(THE WEST COAST) GETS TO SEE THAT UM VS NW GAME...CUS ITS GONNA BE A SICK ONE...

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Oh Coy!Ocerto said:
DID YOU SEE THEW SPREAD FSU GOT AGAINST VIRGINIA???IM TELLIN YOU...MY NOLES JUST AINT STABLE THIS YEAR...

MICHIGAN CAME IN THIS YEAR WITH BIG EXPECTATIONS..NO ONE THOUGHT THAT PSU AND NORTHWESTERN WERE GONNA BE UP FOR THE BIG-10 TITLE...BUT I SURE HOPE WE(THE WEST COAST) GETS TO SEE THAT UM VS NW GAME...CUS ITS GONNA BE A SICK ONE...
It should be a national game on ESPN Saturday night. Pretty sure those are always nation wide coverages.

Aug 20, 2004
Yeah Stanford blew that shit....

And look at UM about to knock off Northestern...most likely takin them out of the Big-10 race...tsk,tsk...

And how woulda thought Texas would be ina fight with OKST????

And Georgia is in SERIOUS trouble if they dont get D.J. back...cus there offense looks real FLAT...

PGBD

Sicc OG
Nov 10, 2004
The great thing about college sports is that you don't have to have gone to the school to get caught up in the hype. You can root for a team from your region that, for the most part, is composed of players from the local area.