WEEK 13 NFL PICKS!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
dogg u not understandin, no u didn't talk shit about my team, u started an argument cuz u talked shit about me sayin i don't know shit, u act like anybody that aint u don't know shit and can't speak on nothin

and darren says u a armchair quarterback

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Tell darren his team is the 2002-2003 most dissapointing team, they have the same record as us!! Haha, garbage ass squad underachievers!!!

But I feel u dont know much, but if u wanna prove me wrong then holla!! Bottom line your team stinks like ass-insides!!! Haha!! GOT EM!!!!

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
give respect, get respect???

where did i disrespect king czar??

i never came in in the beginning and said nothin about czar or dallas or the 76ers or the mets, none of his teams, or indiana, none of em, my post was directed at miami

keep ridin YungNutt, our time is comin, high powered offense, it takes time to develope

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Naw u never disrespected me T-, I just talk shit in sports and u got mad!! I aint trippin on u, we coo, but u seem to be the one mad about it!1 I always talk shit, that puts a lil more spark into the sporting events!! So I aint trippin just hadd to put it down on u and whoever else I talk shit to!!!

As for youngnutt, naw homie neither of our teams will make the Playoffs, so a superbowl is out of the question!! And to be real, i dont think yall would ever want to see Dallas in a superbowl again!! Haha, flashback is a bitch!! GOT EM!!!

http://www.superbowl.com/xxxvi/history/recaps/sbxxvii.html

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
whatever man, i aint mad at u, i could give a fuck, cuz i know how u are, it's much deeper than this message board sports shit talkin

and if I'm a T

then u'z a Queen....BIAAATCH!!

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Yea u are T-Rizzle, thats your name when sports are involved includin pool...u know this man!! I can be whoever u want, but I know my shit and I dont get butt hurt like a bitch when my team loses or if someone talk shit to me!! So tell me whos the real queen, T-Rizzle!!! Haha!!! GOT EM!!!

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
damn it's come down to clownin hair doo's haha

i got long hair too, so stop talkin shit nutt haha

umm, BILLS RULE!