WEC Tonight

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

lenbiasyayo

Rest In Peace
Jun 24, 2008
cowboy needs a rematch , varner is a dork and i hate him. hope faber fights brown//garcia winner. also think pulvers runnin low on chances in wec, good luck to a beast from the old but these new dudes are just much more well rounded

Sep 16, 2002
varner is a bitch.. i thought i was watching wwf or someshit, cowboy is a sav and will take it to him again in a rematch he just needs to move around more and work better on his sprawls

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
^^ Ya dude I couldn't believe how packed it was for such a big place

varner is a bitch.. i thought i was watching wwf or someshit, cowboy is a sav and will take it to him again in a rematch he just needs to move around more and work better on his sprawls
Ya Varner made that look suspect when he was freaking out on the ground, sounded like he was trying to use 3 different excuses at once when he started dry heaving and couldn't stand up. Sick fight though, Cowboy works on take down defense and I don't see how he loses the rematch.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Ya Varner made that look suspect when he was freaking out on the ground, sounded like he was trying to use 3 different excuses at once when he started dry heaving and couldn't stand up. Sick fight though, Cowboy works on take down defense and I don't see how he loses the rematch.

^Yeah that varner act was bull shit

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
haha Eddie Bravo didn't even know what that weird omaplata looking thing Cerrone kept doing off his back was.

Although I don’t do what Cerrone was trying to do, I do have students that have experimented with that control before, I think Cerrone was going for a triangle variation that works for long legged dudes, but I’m not 100% sure.
Cerrone is an awesome fighter, I have mad respect for him, especially after watching him go at it with a beast like Varner, that triangle at the end of round 2 was deep as hell.
It’s great to see him experiment with his guard. I would love to work with him and help him develop it more, he has crazy rg (rubber guard) potential
if Cerrone works with Bravo on his rubber guard he's gonna be insane on the ground.

May 17, 2004
^Yeah that varner act was bull shit
cerrone got that second wind and was looking good.

the part that made me think it was bullshit is that ive never heard a fighter say i cant see. they always say give me a couple minutes. and then in the postfight comments he immediately made the excuse that he broke his hand in the second or 3rd round. just made it sound like he was looking for a way out.

i hope were wrong though and he was really hurt from that knee or that was just gay