Webber blasts teammates and speaks on other stuff

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
Interesting article from the Sacbee. Webber speaks on some of his teammates. Some of yall gonna think he has some nerve. Here is the article: Click Here. Here are some excerpts

lol

"I heard somebody said I said I wanted to play for the Lakers. That's a freak'n lie. First of all, I don't want to play for L.A. Second of all, I never volunteered my services to play for L.A. I don't want to play for L.A. That's the enemy. When I was a free-agent, if I wanted to go to L.A., I'd have gone to L.A."

"It ain't no way. It ain't no way, you're a starter and you don't shoot after practice. It's no way. There's no way you're a big man and I've never seen you touch a weight. It's no way … and you've got to check (Shaquille O'Neal). It's no way. It's just preparation."

"I'm from the 'hood, and we used to love playing the local preparatory school because our lives in the inner city, economically, the drug dealers we saw, the people we saw getting murdered, gave us a toughness in life. One where we're living for other people and that no day is promised. Basketball is real serious to me. The people that I've played basketball with and I have respect for in the game from Chris Mullin to (Latrell) Sprewell to Kevin Garnett to Tim Duncan to Jalen Rose to Ben Wallace and Rasheed Wallace, who I've played with. You can say whatever you want about them on the court. Off the court, they are good family men and on the court, they take care of business. They have more pride in themselves than they do in the team. And that's what I want to play with, guys who have more pride in themselves than they do in the team, because when you have more pride in yourself, then you're going to do the team in better justice because you want to be seen in a positive light. And on our team, the problem has been that we're so happy-go-lucky. Coming into Sacramento, I knew I was going to be the bad guy. But my voice got drowned out. And anytime you have guys showing up five minutes before practice in the playoffs, something is wrong. And what I mean by those comments, those who do not work as hard as me, I do not want to play with. You can take that to mean anybody you want it to take. If you do not shoot (extra) before or after practice, I don't want to play with you. If you're always out of shape, I don't want to play with you. If you don't care when we lose and you're always giggling and laughing, I do not want to play with you. If you're giggling before the game, a Game 7 before we play the Lakers, and you're giggling and laughing and (bleep) is funny, I don't want to play with you. If you think because you're in Sacramento and because people like you that you're a better basketball player than you really are, I don't want to play with you. And it's that simple. Peja (Stojakovic) is a hard worker. Bobby (Jackson) is a hard worker. Doug Christie is a hard worker. Mike Bibby is a hard worker. Anthony Peeler was a hard worker. Let me think, so I don't leave anybody off who I think was a hard worker. (Darius) Songaila definitely is a hard worker. And that's the only thing, if you don't take care of your body, how can you play this game? If you don't do this in your off time, and really there is no offseason like Alonzo Mourning said, there are just stretches of time maybe when you don't work as hard. I remember Bobby was saying that I should name names. Well, he's one of the guys who works hard, and that's why we laughed when we read whoever wrote the article about me and him not getting along. … Perception is reality, but not when you're part of that reality that really knows the deal. And it's no coincidence teams call us soft. You think teams get together and make it up? Basically, I'm just frustrated. I want to play with players like me. I want to play with dogs. I want to play with role players who will do their role. Nothing more than their roles. I want guys to come to practice on time or early when we have to do things. Our locker room has been too lax for me … for the results we're getting. Now, if we would have won, I would live with it. I tried to live with it. But there needs to be a renewed commitment. Doug and I gave this passionate speech, we're crying in the damned locker room, before the first playoff practice and I have a meeting with everybody and we felt then that we were not prepared for the playoffs. … Doug and I had that passionate meeting, but I felt it was falling on people who were too cool. People who were scared. People that won't talk junk. People that won't make a challenge. It's that simple. So everybody wants to know what I said? That's what I meant. If I'm going to lose, I want to lose with players that it's an honor to lose with. Straight-up. If you do not work hard, do not come around."

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
This from a guy who has never hit a big shot in his life..Chris, shut the fuck up. Nobody in LA wants your pansy, soft ass.(no homo)

Ya'll remember game 7 against the Lakers. Chris passed the ball the whole fucking game. He didn't take any meaningful shots.

:knockout: @ a man that called time out when his team had none dissin team mates.

Chris Webber must've started his cycle while doing this interview. He's a ho, and he'll never win a ring. It's that simple.

Red Ryda 916

Lakota Sioux
Jun 12, 2004
South Sac/Wounded Knee
I'm tired of this pussy crying about everything, miller was tearin shit up while he was on the bench. Don't get me wrong, I'm a kings fan 4 life, and I'll support webber as long as he's a king, but put up, or shut the fuck up. I don't know how many times I've seen this fucker standing under the boards lookin up at the fuckin ceiling hoping the ball will fall into his hands. Step your fuckin game up, or stop bitchin'.