We just put DUAL TURBO on my boys 406

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
Its a Blazer not to be fucked with, its almost right. We spent the whole day (well i got there after work) doin this, and its kickin. Just got to do a lil bit more. The test runs are pretty good so far. The seconday is a lil fucked at the moment. Good to go with another day of work, the hard shits over.

Apr 25, 2002
www.geocities.com
you gotta take some pics.... I wanna see how that set up looks... I thought about getting a twin turbo set up for my 66, but it seemed like it'd be a hard install... and I'm lazy so I wouldn't ever finish.. I bet that blazer catches a few peoples attention

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
We got the peices from a junk yard cheap! They are T3's.

I dont go out there much cause he lives far away, but ill grab a few shots when i can.

It wasnt too hard. I couldnt do it by myself, but there were 4 of us there, and two of us were good at that stuff.

May 11, 2002
Haha pimp shit bro. Im lookin for some header for my 95 firebird, I think im gonna go with hooker shorties or MAC dunno yet.. Get some pics up of that monster

ALEX

Sicc OG
Jun 29, 2002
Details: Howd you guys fabricate the headers to conect to the turbo? and its Carb'd? howd that work

sounds like a crazy big ass blazer

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
All i know is i took the Carb apart so my other friend could do something to it while he was puttin the rig on for the exhaust to get in. And we used a lot of those plastic ties, lol. If i was a mechanic id tell ya better. All i know is when we did a test drive you can hear the "shhoooo" (however you describe the noise).

Oh, but he lost a bolt when they got hot, lol, it was a biths to fix that leak. But he didnt go back and tighten it.

I know it was a tight limited place to work in and he made a home made part. And the timing is on now.

I can ask him soon and bring more descriptive details.

OH AND FOR HOME MADE PARTS... Weve made some tight intakes with hardware store pipes and PVC pipe. Lol, looks gay, but if there isnt a part available for your car, we can usually make something.

Apr 25, 2002
www.geocities.com
I'd like some details on how you guys got that setup to work, so if you can get him to write a list of shit or something it'd be greatly appreaciated... I'd love to have a sleeper truck runnin' turbos, for the lil kids that think they can beat me at the stop lights

ALEX

Sicc OG
Jun 29, 2002
oh ok Blight. Damn i love that SHOOOOOOOOOt sound when the blow off valve releases that pressuer.

ConnDemned: It aint as easy as Blight is tellin. This shit takes PLANNING and MONEY! First you inside parts of your engine have to be forged (different kind of processed metal) or else those turbos will kill your engine insides! Espically the exuahst, man that shit would be hard to make a turbo hook up to the exhaust manifold.. youd have to make one or cut and weld ...