Wats dat Pimpin @ Hustlin Skinny Pimp like?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 21, 2002
I still feel Skinny, last album i got was Da Product which had sum savage cuts on it along with a lot of crappy beats and recycled rhymes

Wats the deal with this Pimpin & Hustlin and Still Pimpin & Hustlin? are either of em tite?

I got told Skinny went soft and the beats are delicate - wats the general concessus?

May 21, 2002
Thanks Grim - don't know if u the same dude but i bought nuff cds from you on ebay in my time, you an authority on that old South shit, good looking out mayn.

The Skinnys are different cds, basically "still" is like a remix of the other, its bizarre.

Skinny put out so many patchy cds but for sum reason i still check for him

Pimpin & Hustlin...
1. Intro
2. My Klick So Thick
3. Tv's (23's & Wang)
4. Do What You Do
5. Work 4 Me
6. Bust Ya Gunz
7. Running Wild
8. Kickin In Ya Door
9. Robbery Skit
10. North Memphis Ni**Az
11. So Good
12. Roast Dem H**/Cook Em
13. The Real Chewin (2003)
14. Let's Make A Stang!
15. Hands Out My Pocket
16. Hoes In The Shake Junt
17. Cocked & Ready

Still.....
1. My Klick So Thick
2. Tv's (24's & Wang)\Feat. Yo Gotti, 8Ball, Nakia ..
3. Do What You Do\Feat. Lil Wayne, Yo Gotti, Jack F..
4. Bust Ya Gunz\Feat. Blizzard
5. Running Wild\Feat. Life
6. Kickin In Ya Door\Feat. Indo G, Nakia Shine, Jew..
7. North Memphis N****Z
8. So Good\Feat. Nakia Shine
9. Roast Dem H**S/Cook Em
10. Lets Make A Stang\Feat. Jewel Sanchez & Jack Fro..
11. Doggin All These B***Hes\Feat. Lil Jon & Chyna W..
12. Hands Out My Pocket\Feat. L.I.
13. X Dro Drug S**T
14. H**S In The Shake Junt
15. Tv's (23's & Wang)\Feat. 8Ball & Yo Gotti
16. Cocked & Ready!!

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.grim64131.freeservers.com
ooh ok, I see, I knew they were similiar in some sense but wasnt quite sure exactly.....I supported skinny for a very long time by buying his cds but I just couldnt do it anymore, I was sick of only getting a few really solid tracks and then some horrible songs....but that is the case with soo many artists nowadays, if people took more time to release albums I think we could see alot better work

Apr 25, 2002
Mak Deniro said:
Which 1 Tragic?

The Pimpin & Hustlin or the Still?

How are the beats?

Is Skinny flowing fast like he used to?
I HAVE BOTH....THEY'RE THE BEST PRODUCED ALBUMS SINCE HE WAS WITH 3-6....TOO BAD HES NOT WITH RAP HUSTLERS ANYMORE....SINCE THESE 2 CDS CAME OUT,HE'S RELEASED 3 OR 4 SHITTY DISCS....

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

I have Still Pimpin and hustlin and I think its a damn good CD. My Cick so Thick, TV's (both versions), Do What You Do are the tightest tracks to me. Skinny had a video for TV's 23's and Wang that was played a few times on BET, you could probably see the video at launch.com. I'd really reccomend this CD to you Mak Deniro, Ive seen other stuff you're feeling and we have similar taste in music...

May 21, 2002
Thanks RY - im gonna cop it on your recommendation, probably the 1st version with less guests (don't need Lil Wayne in my cd playa) they have it at cheap-cds.com

I'm from the UK - The pound is so strong against the dollar right now, i can buy brand new cds for fuck all.

Cheers Bredrinz.

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

^^^on second thought, I just bumped this Cd again today after leaving it alone for a few months and it is really tight. Hands Out My Pocket is another track to check for, it will get you amped.